Monday, July 16, 2012

{Post 1,010} Fall Table Runner

I pieced this last night and this morning.  I was going to list it in my Etsy store, but I thought my Emily might want it.  The leaf blocks are 3" square...the stems are dark brown rickrack.  It measures 20-1/4" wide by 28-1/2" long.  All Thimbleberries except for the border !!



A close-up of a couple leaves and the border.  I changed the leaf pattern and eliminated a few seams.  Made it easier and faster to piece and less lumps in the final leaf!


Waiting for Emily's reply (no pressure, Sweetie, I don't mind selling it!).


~Joan

3 comments:

Steve 'n Emily said...

I'd love a fall table runner like this one. It is so cute!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Darling idea.

Granny Anne said...

I love how you pieced he maple leaves. I love maple leaf design and this is a keeper!